Friday, August 10, 2012

Favorite places.

My house is located in not the most beautiful neighborhood of my hometown,
the houses are simple, square, grey-ish, 2 floors high and they all stand 12 in a row.
Its not the kind of neighborhood in wich people go for a 'lovely walk'.
No.. its more the kind of neighborhood where everybody gets in their car to get the hell out of there.
BUT! there is one, kind of hidden place, wich not much people know of but that enchants me everytime I come by.
When I go for a walk with my little fluffy dog, and walk out of our gardens backdoor, there is a little lane of grass and a ditch between our row of houses and the next, over wich there is a little wooden bridge .
And when you stand on that bridge, you have the most amazing vieuw on the ditch and the trees.(right behind the trees there are houses, but you don't see them!)

When I stand on this exact spot it feels so pure and forgotten.
I especially adore that willow ! I love the way the leaves gently touches the water.

So now you know one of my favorite beautiful places near my house <3 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharmaine!

    I somehow found your blog through blogaholics and I wanted to stop by and say hello! That is an absolutely beautiful place! It looks peaceful and a the best place to go to when you need time to think. Thanks for sharing it and posting a photo. Hopefully it will remain untouched and unknown by only a few :)

    Anyway, I am the newest follower of your blog. Feel free to stop by and follow me as well!

    I wish you the best of luck!
    Mia @ The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete